Saturday, February 19, 2011

[In the Mail] A Lot of W

So this week in the mail I've received some nice goodies, so I'm sharing.  First up are these sexy sons of guns:

The Project BM! Philip and Shotaro figures.  They were super expensive, but definitely worth the hassle I went through to get these guys.  It's really hard to find them in online stores, so when I actually did find them, I knew I had to get them.  I'll take them out of their boxes at a far later date for personal reasons.


Today, the mailperson brought me something that I don't have to feel like I must guard with my very life:


I might do a review of these, but for now, just stare at the ikemen and be happy.  The one on the left is Character Book 02. and the one on the right is... I can't read Japanese, but the English subtitle reads "All About 'Futo' & 'Kamen Rider W.'"  Both are quite lovely in their own ways!


I'll be putting a review up soon of something no one cares about.


No comments:

Post a Comment