Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kamen Rider Den-O - DX Den-O System Belt

And here's the Den-O System belt.  This belt is much like the Zeronos belt in that it really is just a big, gaudy belt that has flashy lights.  As you would expect this thing comes with a belt, a Rider Pass, and one Rider Ticket.
 Belt and Pass.
I put the blank ticket in the pass, but it is easily taken out just like how it's shown in the series.  Like with the Zeronos belt, this belt is insanely simple.  You put batteries in it and it's ready to go.  Switch the on button to turn it on and press the buttons on the belt for the corresponding forms (red for Sword, blue for Rod, yellow for Ax, and purple for Gun).  Pass the Rider Pass over the blinking belt and it will make the appropriate sounds.
 
Like with the Zeronos belt, I'm not really impressed with this belt.  It's a nice, simple belt and all, but for the amount of money I paid for them, they really don't do it for me.  I'm glad I have them to help in filling out my Den-O collection, but beyond that they are pretty worthless.

...I still like them, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment