Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kamen Rider Kiva - Kiva Gaia Memory

MOST POINTLESS ITEM I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!!!!  I still love it, though.  This was about $2 on some website somewhere and I was like "why not?"

So I bought it and put it together.  I think it's some kind of capsule toy thing?  I really have no idea.  It's actually quite neat for an impulse buy in some online store's bargain bin.  Unlike a real Gaia Memory, this one doesn't light up, but is does have sounds.  Push once and it'll say "Kiva!"  Push again and it'll go "Gabu!"  A third push will make the henshin sounds for Kiva and a fourth push will make the Kiva Feustle sound for Darkness Moon Break.

Surprisingly, it actually works with the Double Driver.  As you can see, it's silver, so it goes into Philip's right-hand slots.  Push it in and it'll go: "Kiva!  Joker!  [Kiva transformation sound followed by Joker's music]"  I was quite excited when I found this out!  Sadly, it doesn't work in the Maximum Drive slot, but the fact that it works at all on the driver is quite impressive!

Best $2 purchase ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment